Naruto shippuden disappointing-Naruto Shippuden disappointing Susanoo animation | Anime Forum

Log In Sign Up. Keep me logged in on this device Forgot your username or password? Don't have an account? Sign up for free! Topic Archived First Page 2 of 3 Last.

Naruto shippuden disappointing

About the animation level for this year, all we know that the two latest movies affected significantly for the anime production this year especially Boruto movie, they should had been animated it within just 7 months that makes the best Pierrot animator to work in this movie under Kishi's supervision. While Sakura Naruto shippuden disappointing no time with Sasuke. And you're really going to sit there and criticize people for complaining? I mean Debates get nowhere just because of that. Disappointinb all time Favourite Naruto villain, hands down is Pain Nagato. And Nqruto, for Sasuke Forgot your username or password? People Naruto shippuden disappointing find stuff to complain about.

Teen werewolf. First panel title

Create an disappointinh. Kind Minato gets sage mode right after KCM2, making sage mode look relatively weak in comparison, or Naruto not really accomplishing much with KCM1 besides beating a severly nerfed Third Raikage. The ratio ie. Obito wasn't turned easily but he was turned rather quickly within a few Annika nude pics. Not only were they outmatched and outgunned, they were outsmarted too. Ponta - such raccoon, much wasted end sarcasm. And of course the answer was But in Part Naruto shippuden disappointinghe proved to be shippuven mindless fighting machine who only cares about fighting strong enemies. To link directly to the source, copy-paste the url of Naruto shippuden disappointing work into the url space that's available when making a link post. Everything she did she did on her own talents. I do want to point out that Akatsuki was a threat to everyone every where though. Put your text here! But it can be a thin line between passion and hate. And so in that sense, Ino, a side disappoknting and Sakura's rival, was able to reach the logical peak of her skills, whereas it stills seems as if Sakura needed to progress further in order to surpass Tsunade. But even though he strongly he believed in what he was doing, he turns it Naruto shippuden disappointing rather easily by non-other than Naruto the King Naurto Plot.

What were the points in Naruto that you just found really disappointing?

  • Now before you complain and say I hate Minato, I don't hate Minato, he's in my top ten favourite characters list, so I do like Minato, I'm just disappointed by him.
  • Harassment, any kind of hate speech, personal attacks and insults, verbal abuse etc.
  • Harassment, any kind of hate speech, personal attacks and insults, verbal abuse etc.
  • .

What were the points in Naruto that you just found really disappointing? Also let's actually discuss these and not just say "all of it. I reread some of part 1 and he was pretty great after his fight with Naruto.

It did not make me believe that Naruto really fell for Hinata. I feel like it was poorly written. After all, according to the technique, they were fighting the entire time they were in there. They hinted that they were about equal strength, but I honestly wanted to see Kakashi really dominate against a high-level opponent in general. It completely ignored Naruto's jutsu, where the microscopic blades destroy people on a cellular level.

Should have burned people on a cellular level too lol. Highest level of shape transformation? Highest level of nature transformation? Does it do anything? This probably sounds really bad, but Guy should have been able to have his moment, then burn out. It would have been an epic end that he deserved. That summed up quite a lot of disappointments actually. Also Zetsu killing Madara - he deserved better. Then getting replaced by Generic Villain 1 - Kaguya.

Also, the final Naruto vs Sasuke - the fight was alright but the ending just didn't feel satisfying. Curse of Hatred wrote: Also, the final Naruto vs Sasuke - the fight was alright but the ending just didn't feel satisfying. I liked the final Naruto vs Sasuke battle; it was unfortunate that Kakashi lost the Sharingan for good; it was good to know Guy survived from using the 8th Gate even though he is now disabled; I liked watching Minato fighting in the war and how he was friends with the other Kurama; I was sad when Neji died; all the techniques Naruto and Sasuke use solo and combined are impressive except Naruto's pervert techniques ; I had mixed feelings about Sakura forgiving Sasuke after he said he was sorry but she saw he was genuinely sorry and he felt guilty for everything.

I hope the anime makes it better and introduces some filler episodes that show what everyone did from the moment the Infinite Tsukuyomi was undone to the moment Sasuke left Konoha like how he worked hard to regain everyone's trust and forgiveness, and begin his relationship with Sakura. Lilyxflower, I too hope for a good filler that will make me believe that Sasuke gained everyone's trust back after alll he did because as of now I don't believe it.

Uchiahmasters, definitely. Just imagine his prime. UltimaDude, I wish Kishi knew what he did to the English-speaking fanbase when he hyped Hiruzen like that.

Debates get nowhere just because of that. Pretty much everybody aside from Nagato and Itachi were either taken down with minimal effort or never even got an onscreen fight. Kabuto summoning the Akatsuki members in front of Tobi built up a lot of hype at the time, but in hindsight only Itachi actually got to matter.

Sign In Don't have an account? Start a Wiki. Follow 2 Kudos. Greatest Disappointments? Seems kind of like a downer, but I think it's fun to talk about. Loading editor. Save changes Preview Cancel. Curse of Hatred. Do you thin episode called "Another Moon" will be when we get back to canon? Edited by Lilyxflower , January 12, Edited by UltimaDude , January 12, Curse of Hatred, Madara's death is a good one, I agree.

Reply Preview.

If you're on mobile, comment on your post with "[spoiler]" and AutoMod will mark it for you. Am I the only one that's impressed with Sakura. If you are having trouble with the forums, please let a forum moderator or forum operator know about the issue via their talkpage, so they can assist. But it can be a thin line between passion and hate. You do that He is stronger. Want to add to the discussion?

Naruto shippuden disappointing

Naruto shippuden disappointing. 3. Flair & title your post properly

It was a combination of seeing what he could have been through Naruto and a talking to by Minato and Kakashi that turned him around as he finally accepted.

And that all this could have been avoided if he had someone like Minato or Kushina to be there for him instead of having only someone who could manipulate him into what he became. Naruto if you remember completely snapped vs Pain both because of someone they love getting cut down in front of them also both being voiced by Stephanie Sheh lol if Minato hadn't appeared, Naruto very well could have become like Obito right then and there.

Obito just was unlucky in that area. A reason I think it was easier to turn him around than it should seem is his personality type is not prone to evil like Madara's, Orochimaru's, Sasuke's etc. Think about it, everyone else in Obito's personality type ended up great heroes Hashirama, Jiraya, Naruto etc. This was literally a unnatural manifestation over his personality.

He chose to "not care who he was" and be someone who he was not "Madara" or "Tobi" suppressing the caring boy he once was. After seeing Naruto and what he could have been and still could be, alongside his best friend Kakashi and his Sensei Minato, he quit suppressing his old idealistic self and chose to be himself again.

As he said it in Chapter "Now I finally realized that faking one's name and letting others do everything is different than entrusting something to one's comrades. I'm not you. The Current me is the one who wanted to become Hokage, Obito Uchiha. Who really cares if the kakashi copying the jutsu was a bust? It's not that big of a deal. This kind of talk really concerns me about this fandom. BlueLantern wrote: Rachin While I can understand that some people were disappointed in Obito's character I wasn't but hey if you were that's fine.

As you seen he completely switched who he was because of that incident. My thing is, is that there seemed to be no villain in Naruto thast stayed a villain and didn't get played.

Obito wasn't turned easily but he was turned rather quickly within a few hours. But then again the war was only 2 days some war. What should concern you is about those who takes the show to the heart and will kill themselves over something going a way they didn't like. I'm sure you heard of how a fan killed themselves because Itachi died. For everyone saying Sakura was useless let's review the things she's done in the series.

Saved Kankuro's life 2. Partially responsible for resurrecting Gaara 3. Participated in killing Sasori and was able to destroy the Third Kazekage puppet 4. Her life being threatened motivated Naruto to push pass his limited to protect her and defeat Gaara 5.

Was smart enough to figure out the White Zetsu disguised as shinobi to help reduce the damage they could do. Helped keep Naruto alive long enough for Yin Kurama to be sealed inside him 7.

Helped Obito retrieve Sasuke after he was trapped in Kaguya's dimension. She hasn't done anything in the series. Cloud Nobody said she was useless outright. What important thing has he done since being treated? As for you saying Tenten is useless, well yes but why put her on the list of disappointing unless you were really expecting some good development from her which she didn't even get in Part I.

Kishi failed her in my opinion. Fact of this manga outright: No Female was significant at all. Heck, all Kushina did was console Naruto out of his grief, then poof she and Mito both were just used as the random Jinchuriki shown for only chapters. Sakura had great potential but surprisingly, I'm not surprised that she didn't get an ultra boost like the boys. Same goes for Konan or Tsunade, no character focus at all.

Look at Rin, we only see her as a lover type from Obito's eyes. Rachin I agree with you. Kishi could have given her a bigger role. But then again making a series with hundreds of characters is a pain so I don't blame him for forgetting her. Hisana Exactly.

Its pretty obvious that when it comes to female, Kishi sucks at making strong ones, just as bad as he sucks at romance. My expectations were not high for many of the females but ones such as Sakura, I expected some better development and focus. Cloudtheavenger wrote: For everyone saying Sakura was useless let's review the things she's done in the series.

Hiruzen for me, specifically the way his character was portrayed in Part 2. Early in the manga, he was portrayed as not only the strongest shinobi, but also exceptionally kind and a beloved leader.

Then he died and we didn't really hear anything about him for a couple hundred chapters. Not only that, his position as God of Shinobi and strongest Hokage were both retroactively given to Hashirama and he was portrayed as if he were one of the weakest of all the Kage. I remember being excited to see how he would evolve to fit the current scale of battles when he was resurrected. And of course the answer was He disappeared for a bunch of chapters, had one nice moment where he saved Naruto from the tree, then returned to the afterlife without contributing anything else.

It wouldn't be so disappointing if kishi constantly reminded us that "now i'm gonna fight alongside them" and then didn't. She always lagged far behind, achieving levels of power the other two had already long since surpassed. I am a huge Sakura fan and I agree with those who are disappointed in Sakura. Sakura definitely had her accomplishments punching out Kaguya being one of the best but I agree with those who state that she lagged behind, and constantly hearing "I've caught up!

Sasuke and Naruto consistently reached new levels of ninja godhood, whereas Sakura has only arguably surpassed Tsunade I say she has, but others disagree with me. For an example of a situation where Sakura could have shown her skills: if she had fought with Kakashi against Pain instead of Chouza and Chouji.

Those two are side characters and they got the spotlight there instead of Sakura, who punched out the centipede in one hit. Sakura and Kakashi could have shown off their Team 7 teamwork and their analytical skills. Sakura could have used her puppet-defeating skills to beat the mechanical Pain.

Symbolically, it would also have been better if Kakashi had sacrificed himself for Sakura rather than Chouji, especially knowing what we know now about Rin. So that scene was a disappointment for me in terms of Sakura. During that time, she ran the hospital, which is impressive, but in a shonen fighting manga it is not as cool as fighting. So overall I was disappointed by Kishi's lack of interest in making Sakura stronger, and then I was frustrated by the way he tried and failed to catch her up to Naruto and Sasuke.

So far in Gaiden the situation just seems to be getting worse. Sakufan2 wrote: Sasuke and Naruto consistently reached new levels of ninja godhood, whereas Sakura has only arguably surpassed Tsunade I say she has, but others disagree with me. First off, i think it's still unclear whether she surpassed Tsunade or not. What bothers me is the theme here: Sasuke defeated his Sennin, unlocked Mangekyo and became third to do so, unlocked Rinnegan and became second to do so and mastered the jutsu of his teacher kakashi.

Naruto completed Sage Mode and surpassed Jiraiya, completed his father's Jutsu, and befriended Kurama. These are great achievements that also have a strong thematic of getting on the level on, or surpassing, legends.

Tsunade's Hundred Healing Mark was basically a light version of Hashirama healing. Sakura learned healing from Tsunade but never took it to it's logical extreme Hashirama healing unlike Sasuke with his 5m long lightning blade and Naruto's Rasenshuriken.

She only stood on Tsunade's level during the "new three-way deadlock" whereas Naruto surpassed his sennin with his Sage Mode already, and Sasuke his sennn when he killed Orochimaru.

I was also disappointed with Sakura's development, especially since the Kazekage Rescue Arc was so promising for her. Sadly, agree. And with The Last it turned out that his death was meaningless even if we talk about Naruto and Hinata relationship: as movie shown, everything that, at the end, made Naruto fall for her was either before or after two years after. Still, for me Kaguya was a bigger disappointment. She was suppose to be mother of chakra, goddess and what she shown during fight?

Pretty much nothing. Obito: he began as great char, he was bad and was powerful, had plans etc. Kaguya: being said to be so overpowered awesome, she was in reality simply Naruto DID accept it. Doesn't mean he was in the wrong for trying to save him from further walking that path There's nothing hypocritical about what Naruto's done to this point, but as you said, it's your opinion She could have just gained the Hashirama healing during the Kaguya fight instead of the random thing where she was Obito's chakra battery.

Sakura is still my favorite character, which is why it is so disappointing that her arc could have been so much better. In my opinion, the reason it is worse that Sakura is underdeveloped, compared to Lee or Kiba or even Shikamaru, is because she is a main character.

She's part of the original Team 7 and often times she was treated like a side character. It's even worse when you think about how Ino surpassed her father connected to the entire Shinobi alliance without using the special telepath machine.

And so in that sense, Ino, a side character and Sakura's rival, was able to reach the logical peak of her skills, whereas it stills seems as if Sakura needed to progress further in order to surpass Tsunade.

It also bothers me that Tsunade made Naruto's prosthetic arm. Why couldn't Sakura have done that? Off topic, is there anyone else who can't reply to posts? Am I violating some rule or something? Also, honestly, I don't get what all the disappointment in Sakura is about She at least became a strong ninja in her own right. And anyone would look weak and useless compared to Naruto and Sasuke Anyonymous you have a point. Sakura is at least definitely the strongest of her generation after Naruto and Sasuke.

So while maybe she isn't as strong as she could have been she is still strong enough to punch a god. Poor Hinata definitely dropped the ball on the Hyuga clan thing. But to me that's related to Neji being a disappointment too.

Had he lived I would have liked to see Hinata and Neji change the Hyuga together. You could convince me that he was a bigger disappointment than even Sakura.

Anyonymous wrote: Off topic, is there anyone else who can't reply to posts? If you are having trouble with the forums, please let a forum moderator or forum operator know about the issue via their talkpage, so they can assist.

Problems can only be solved if the relevant users are made aware of the problem. For me, the two Hyuga are definetely disappointing. It just doesn't make any sense Hinata's entire character development goes down the drain.

She definitely should have been made heiress of the clan. She's strong enough and has the right of primogeniture. As to why that was completely ignored I'm still clueless I could agree a little with the thread-poster's assertion that Minato was a disappointment, but I feel that much of this was in the way of showing how much Naruto had grown The Fourth Shinboi World War was a time to establish Naruto's great "becoming"; I think other potentially great characters were minimilized a bit to make room for this.

In example: Minato failed to see that the toad of Myoboku's senjutsu attack wasn't nullified by Obito's power. This was merely to show Naruto "getting it". If Minato had been standing alone on the battlefield and it wasn't Naruto's moment to shine, Kishimoto would have written the story differently; the usually astute and gifted Minato would have noticed the senjutsu-event as well. I think Minato was shafted via deus ex machina. We're told that, in his prime, he was a total and absolute shinobi juggernaut, nearly unstoppable.

But we never get to see him in this state; by the time we see him in action, either Edo Tensi during the war or when fighting the weakened Edo Tensi First and Second Hokage during Orochimaru's invasion, he's lost much of his stamina and strength. I'd have loved to see him go all out during the pinnacle of his life. If you think about it, it's quite a feat to perform and shows extreme skill of the elements.

And I'm deeply concerned over those people too. They obviously lost their grip with reality if they could do such a thing. But you guys are unreasonable critics and it's strange as crazy. Lord , please do not pyramid quote. I edited your post to fit forum's guidelines. Lord that's your opinion. So if you're comfortable calling everyone who doesn't dissect it the same way you do, unreasonable then so be it.

You're in the minority I still love the series regardless. Sorry Rachin, I didn't notice. Minamoto15, this has nothing to do with dissecting it. But I do respect the fact that you love the series so for that I thank you. Ah Lord 7th don't get me started on that haha. Whenever I see it, I always laugh because the people trashing Kishi constantly are probably bigger fans of the series than I am.

There are always things we can nitpick, but it's a lot easier to just appreciate Naruto for what it is, nonsensical contradictions and all. Lord 7th Hokage wrote Kaguya for me. She had potential to be a decent character instead kishimoto handled her character poorly. I guess you can't fully blame kishi since he said shonen jump rushed him to finished the manga and he's not good at developing females.

It has to do with everyone forming their own ideas and expectations and if those expectations aren't met, people will rage about it. It's passion. But it can be a thin line between passion and hate. Fear not the man who practices 10, kicks once, but fear the man who practices 1 kick 10, times Bruce Lee. Yes a very few out of The reason Kakashi has come so far is because he relied on the Uchiha's power. As for the Senju clan, it could just mean in general that together they have jutsu, not each.

Also Kill , please do not pyramid quote. I edited your post to fit the forum's guidelines. Ten Tails - He was supposed to wreck everything. What we essentially got was some decent action but nothing to show why he was so feared in the first place.

When he came on board I expected a couple of major characters to get the death nail Tsunade, Kakashi but we got a couple of deaths from semi-important characters and Ten tails was treated like another monster of the week.

Hinata - In my opinion they should of killed her off when she tried to save Naruto and Pain pushed her to the side. That was her epic moment of clarity to say she loved Naruto and we finally got to see her resolution. Yet she survives and does nothing of significance after but it's already been touched upon how Kishi is weak with female characters. IDK it just felt wrong as it seemed using Neji was a way to bring her importance back up.

Naruto - 2nd half of Shippudden. I saw someone mention this already but his reaction to having Sasuke go to the dark side was just sad. He was going to give up being Hokage because he couldn't save someone who didn't want to be saved. Kaguya - Same thing as ten tails. Was supposed to wreck people but what we got was a rush job.

Her powers were cool but it just seemed her character came from nowhere considering she wasn't spoken heavily about until the war arc. In my opinion I believe Kishi rushed the ending when in reality he could of took the story longer if he wanted to. S kakashi is a powerhouse even with out the sharingan.

Naruto was obsessed with saving sasuke because sasuke and naruto are the transmigrants of indra and asura as such they are chakra brothers. Still stand by the ten tails statement as broad perspective because it is still a character even it is only an "it". In the grand scheme of things I liked the way everything turned out as a whole.

After writing this you would think that I hated it, but despite how it looks Naruto is one of if not my favorite series ever. I think it's because we like the series that we're so disappointed Anyonymous wrote: I think it's because we like the series that we're so disappointed Lulcielid wrote: Maybe because exploring those things were never relevant to the plot to begin with.

Well, performed by a normal human without dozens of Kekkei Genkai or tailed beasts and such. First off lets not amp Kakashi up now. Saying he was a "genius" is one thing but a powerhouse is another. Also in reference to him being smarter than Shikamaru waa according to Naruto, Naruto of all people. He's down as the worst Hokage in my book as when a meteor was coming at him and the village, he stood there in aw, while Sasuke had to save him and the village.

That's pathetic. Even Tsunade woukd of destroyed it. Kind of goes to show you how Kakashi without his Sharingan or Mangekyo Sharingan is.

Also its funny how people are swouldck to say learn Sage Mode. Kakashi lacks the chakra anyways. And not everyone can do it. Even Minato had a tough time holding it so what makes you think Kakashi can do it?

Rachin wrote: Even Minato had a tough time holding it so what makes you think Kakashi can do it? I disagree. Minato's strategy is a blitz strategy: a quick move from Raijin followed by Rasengan. Standing still for a minute to gather Senjutsu makes no sense in this context.

He mastered Sage Mode but never built his tactics around it like Naruto, or Jiraiya did. As to Kakashi: the Chidori and Raikiri, instant-kill jutsu are already a mighty impressive jutsu for a kid like him to have. As to how strong he was without Sharingan: considering how long he had it and how he had built his entire strategy around it, i think it's natural that he has had a hard time adjusting to a sharingan-less life.

Kind of how Naruto would need quite a bit of work to live without Kurama. Kill Don't try and make excuses. This was Kakashi the prodigy, Kakashi the genius, Kakashi who became jonin at He even said it himself that it'd be extremely hard to perform on a moving target. So without the Sharingan which he currently doesn't have , makes that technique basically useless. And yes Naruto has been given powerups after powerups without even working for it in the war.

In my opinion, discounting Sage Mode and Kurama, base Naruto isn't even that good. As far as he was aware he'd have the sharingan indefinitely.

Not sure why it's a bad thing all of a sudden. It's also not an excuse: it's an explanation. That may have been true during the war but after that The Last he easily is Jonin level. By himself he has massive chakra. He was the master of 3 elemental affinities with basic understanding of the other 2, and his taijutsu was off the charts and easily in the high end of the show's Taijutsu users around the levels of Kakashi and all while in base mode.

Am I the only one that's impressed with Sakura. Everything she did she did on her own talents. No Hax or plot no jutsu. No here's the power of a god. No turns out your blood or chakra is magic. She's just a straight up nurse who can punch through steel. Kakashi has always disappointed me. He taught 3 students 2 ninjutsu. One if you consider all he did for Naruto was show him how to make is own super move. You mean after seeing Sakura climb the tree while they waited for Naurto and Sasuke to make it.

Which took an entire week, Kakashi didn't go by the way Sakura here are the hand signs for a new jutsu, or here's a way to improve your stamina. BlueLantern wrote: That may have been true during the war but after that The Last he easily is Jonin level.

I think it gets overlooked because he got the Juubi form pretty soon after. Kind Minato gets sage mode right after KCM2, making sage mode look relatively weak in comparison, or Naruto not really accomplishing much with KCM1 besides beating a severly nerfed Third Raikage. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy. All rights reserved. Want to join? Log in or sign up in seconds. Submit a new link.

Submit a new text post. Get an ad-free experience with special benefits, and directly support Reddit. Be civil and respect your fellow redditors Harassment, any kind of hate speech, personal attacks and insults, verbal abuse etc. Comment trees which devolve into arguments are likely to be entirely removed. Do not feed the trolls. Report and ignore.

You must add link flair to your post. Spoiler rules do not apply for the Naruto series. Limit low-effort submissions Absolutely no memes, image macros, or shitposts are allowed. Any low-effort posts which do not even belong in dankruto shouldn't be posted at all. Posts should be directly related to Naruto. Only thorough and complete works can be posted.

However, one post can be made if you genuinely want to receive feedback. Incorrectly sourced work will be removed. To link directly to the source, copy-paste the url of the work into the url space that's available when making a link post. Uploading said work as an image and leaving the link in the comment thread is the incorrect method. Use image searching tools to find the original artist: Saucenao or Google Images.

Limit yourself to one fanart submission within approximately 24 hours. Do not post art from the same user multiple days in a row. Be mindful of our self-promotion policy Self-promotion should be thoughtful, limited, and consistently well received by the community. The ratio ie. Give an explanation in the text box or comments; talk about why you chose the matchup, the conditions, who you think will win, etc.

Crossover battle posts with other series are not allowed. Power scaling across different series can be so different and difficult to compare that discussion gets messy. Support the creators and rights holders!

No NSFW Content This includes obvious fetish posts, sexually suggestive or provocative cosplays, actual nudity or hentai and so on. If you feel your post is a bit tame and doesn't violate this rule, you can post it but flair it as NSFW. No Reposts Do not repost anything from the top all-time or anything posted within the last 3 months. Anything which has been posted before at least 5 times cannot be reposted Use the search bar, your search engine, and the FAQ to ensure that you are not reposting recent content or already answered questions.

No Naruto video game spam Only news or official information related to the video game s are allowed. Post what you want to say or display in the stickied discussion thread. Spoilers Do not add any spoilers in the title of your post.

''The Disappointing Thread'' :: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 General Discussions

I think the best way to see how disappointing this fight really was is to play the rock lee vs Gaara fight right next to it, Rock Lee felt fast, agile, impressive, his attacks felt like they had actual impact. Naruto and Sasuke VS Madara wasn't much better, well it wasn't as bad as the might guy fight it still felt pretty disappointing.

All the attacks lacked the impact they had in the manga. I used to have a lot of passion for this anime, it used to be my favourite anime of all time, but the filler and the poor execution of the canon has nearly completely drained me of a lot of the passion and love I used to have for this series.

I agree that the first part of Guy vs. However, I disagree that these fights were a major letdown. The part where Guy used Night Guy was, in my opinion, on of the best fighting sequences of the series as of late, and I also really liked the execution during the fight between Madara and Team 7 althought Sakura didn't count. About the other sadly only 8 canon episodes of this year, I can't really complain either.

So regarding the canon episodes, I would locate them somewhere between "alright" and "good". The filler episodes however I have to admit, I have nothing against filler in general. But as with the canon episodes, the execution has to be good for me to like them, as well as the timing they were airing.

I don't want to see a Konohamaru special right after something really exiting happened in a canon episode. That being said, I usually give the filler episodes a chance, and there were, again, "alright" 'till "good" episodes, but the overwhelming part was bland, inconsistent or simply boring as hell.

According to Shakh's profile, one of the SP guys said the anime will not end after the official end, similar to what happened after Part I. I just don't understand it. I may agree that Madara vs Gai was not as good as it should have been but I really don't think fillers have made the anime look awful.

Some fans do not watch fillers,at all,they simply pretend the anime is on a break and SP is putting effort in canon episodes. People just find stuff to complain about. I do agree however, it's a filler-heavy year and very mediocre to bad filler with very little quality Canon to offset that. There's plenty of other anime to watch, so if you are not satisfied, you can always just watch a different one.

Complaining about it being bad helps nobody. Omojuze wrote: Ech. Nine episodes out of the last 48 this year have been canon.

The rest were all filler. And you're really going to sit there and criticize people for complaining? You say complaining about it helps nobody, but you're dead wrong. Criticism ensures quality control. Without people complaining, when something is shit - it stays shit. Perriot wants to extend the lifespan of Shippuden as long as possible and milk it for all it's worth, but thanks to people tuning out - their efforts are counter productive.

That's a good thing. M4ND0N wrote: Perriot wants to extend the lifespan of Shippuden as long as possible and milk it for all it's worth, but thanks to people tuning out - their efforts are counter productive. While you're right about the milking part, you're not about people tuning out.

The main audience for the anime is still in Japan, and I did not hear anything about viewing quotas sinking considerably or sinking in general because of the fillers.

That's just the thing: Pierrot can afford bringing out all these fillers. And we just have to deal with it. It's really disgusting. They know they don't have much canon story left so they're just prolonging it as long as possible, since Naruto's their biggest source of income..

About the animation level for this year, all we know that the two latest movies affected significantly for the anime production this year especially Boruto movie, they should had been animated it within just 7 months that makes the best Pierrot animator to work in this movie under Kishi's supervision. Therefore, to buy time and effort. Those fillers were set with mediocre animation for this reason.

Itachi Shinden anime is set to air. Sign In Don't have an account? Start a Wiki. Follow 4 Kudos. This has been the worst year for the shippuden anime. I'm not talking about the movie just the shippuden anime. Loading editor. Save changes Preview Cancel. Norleon wrote: M4ND0N wrote: Perriot wants to extend the lifespan of Shippuden as long as possible and milk it for all it's worth, but thanks to people tuning out - their efforts are counter productive.

Edited by Shakhmoot , December 20, Reply Preview.

Naruto shippuden disappointing

Naruto shippuden disappointing

Naruto shippuden disappointing